Disclaimer: This website may contain links to affiliate websites. When you click on and/or make a purchase through an affiliate link placed on our website, we may receive a small commission or other form of compensation at no additional cost to you.
If you are into email marketing, you know how crucial scalable and flexible email marketing software is. One software that has been gaining popularity in recent years is the SendinBlue.
This email marketing service has a lot to offer including, a landing page editor, SMS marketing tool, free plan, a great customer support team, and much more.
But what makes it stand out? Is it worth it? We have compiled a brief but helpful SendinBlue review to help you learn more about this email marketing service.
SendinBlue is an email marketing service aimed at helping small and medium-sized businesses to build, grow, and manage their lists.
Created in 2012, this Paris and Seattle-based company has managed to make its name in this already competitive email marketing niche. In fact, SendinBlue serves over 90,000 growing businesses and brands around the world.
With SendinBlue, you can create email campaigns, send SMS messages, build landing pages, monitor how your email campaigns are performing, and do much more.
Outstanding SendinBlue Features- Reasons to Choose This Email Marketing Service
SendinBlue offers a lot of segmentation options to help you tailor your emails for your subscribers with an aim to improve your open and click-through rates.
You can segment your list according to
- Past purchase behavior
- Demographic data such as age, gender, and location
- Page views and clicks on products
- Email opens and clicks
After segmenting your list, you can then apply more rules so as to send highly-personalized emails to subscribers in a particular segment. For instance, you can send an email broadcast to your female subscribers in a particular segment.
Statistics and Analytics
With SendinBlue, you will find graphical and visual reports of different metrics relating to email marketing, including bounce rate, open rate, and clicks. On the downside, SendinBlue doesn’t track your conversion rate, spam complaints, unsubscribes, and open rate by domain and device.
With SendinBlue’s automated workflows, you select the entry point of your subscriber (first action a user took) that triggers the autoresponders that will be sent to them.
For example, if a prospective customer subscribes to your list, you can set SendinBlue to automatically send them a welcome email followed by other emails showcasing best sellers.
Other Notable Features;
- Drag-n-drop email editor- SendinBlue has an intuitive drag-n-drop email editor that allows you to customize your email designs
- SMS tool to allow you to run SMS campaigns
- Landing page builder and templates to help you create conversion-focused landing pages
- A/B testing functionality to allow you to test multiple subject lines, etc.
- Opt-in forms
- A chat function that you can add to your website
- CRM to help you manage your email list
- Customer support via web chat, email, and phone. You can also get help from the exhaustive knowledge base that has FAQs and helpful tutorials
SendinBlue has different subscription tiers that are charged as per the number of subscribers one has.
Here is a simplified table showing the plans and pricing
|Free Plan||$0/month||Unlimited email contact Send up to 300 emails a day|
|Lite Plan||$25/month||Send up to 10,000 branded emails No daily quota Email support A/B testing|
|Essential Plan||$60/month||All Lite features Send up to 1 million emails Landing pages templates Telephone support Marketing automation Advanced statists and reporting|
|Enterprise||Customized pricing||Custom volume of emails 20+ landing page templates Priority sending Priority support Customer success manager And more|
Is SendinBlue the right email marketing service for you?
- You need to send transactional and trigger-based emails
- You are on a budget but still looking for a great email marketing service that offers commendable features
- You are into eCommerce as SendinBlue offers plenty of eCommerce-friendly features
Check out our other Product Guides for the absolute best in Web Hosting and Software vendors.