Most frequently we are asked by small businesses about monthly office support. Following are further details about this cost effective service.
- Computers – We provide anti-virus protection, online backup, computer health monitoring, and routine maintenance.
- Windows Servers and Mac Servers – We provide anti-virus protection, online backup, server health monitoring, and routine maintenance.
- Backups – We provide online backup for each of your systems, so data is never lost due to fire, theft or acts of nature.
- Anti-Virus protection – Our Anti-Virus reports via email directly to us about any issues that arise with your computer. This way you know that definitions are always kept up to date and daily and weekly virus scans are completed.
- Windows and Macs – We currently support both Microsoft and Apple environments. Regardless if your office has all Windows or all Macs or a mixture of both.
- Firewalls and Routers – We monitor and maintain all network devices. Routers and Firewalls do require maintenance similar to computers. We work to keep your network up and running and most importantly, secure.
- Copiers and Printers – We provide support for a variety of printer and copier brands. We have many years of experience installing printers and copiers on networks. We can even manage the purchasing of supplies, such as replacement toner and drum units.
- End User Support – Instant remote access support for your office users when they need it most.
- Network Switches – If you have a large network there is a good chance you have managed network switches. We have the experience to handle small and large sized networks.
- Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) – We monitor your service providers modem and are made aware immediately if a downtime event occurs. Regardless if your service provider is Comcast, ATT, Time Warner, Charter or Verizon, we contact their support on your behalf and report the issue.
- IT Management – We act as your IT Manager and inform you when any of your office technology is out dated, no longer supported or if we recommend replacement or upgrades.
- New Equipment Purchases – Regardless if it is a new Firewall, new computers, copier or printer that you need, we can either purchase ourselves or provide you with a vendor for you to purchase directly yourself. Just like if you had an in-house IT department, you tell us what you want and we make it happen.
- Email Support – Regardless if your email provider is Appriver, GoDaddy, Google, Office 365 or another similar service, we will support it.
- Remote and Onsite Support – Our Managed Support plan covers you for both Onsite visits and Remote Support needs.
Our Managed Support service provides complete care, support and maintenance for all of your office technology. With Managed Support we become your organizations IT Department, regardless if you have just a few computers or dozens. We take care of day to day support needs for computer systems and end users. We also provide routine maintenance, security and health checks for your computers and servers, regardless if they are Windows or Macs. We even monitor your office firewall or router and your ISP connection to detect downtime.
If you have questions regarding Small Business Computer Support Services, please do not hesitate to Contact Us or call (888) 596-3998 option 1. Thank You for visiting our website and considering us for your IT needs!