Perhaps you are unhappy with the way your IT costs are rising or you are short on time because your business is expanding and you cannot keep worrying about IT issues. Businesses rely on computers and networks at a greater frequency, given the amount of business that is done online. Landon Technologies offers computer consulting services throughout the United States. We are the top computer consulting company for small businesses who are seeking an affordable and thorough solution.
Computer Consulting Company Services Offered
- IT Management
- Network Monitoring
- Cybersecurity Protection
Computer Consulting Firms
The smallest IT problem can bring your entire operation to a halt. Whether it is slow internet speeds, an access point malfunctioning, problems with your data backup solution, or some other issue, it can cause havoc.
Computer Consulting Companies
The problem with most IT service agreements is that you will only get support if something breaks. But is that useful? Sure, they will replace your broken part within a few days after it stops working. But what will you do during those days? The downtime is unacceptable to modern businesses, which is why our managed services are a better alternative.
With managed services, your systems are always monitored. Every workstation, access point and part is monitored to ensure that it is working order. When a problem is spotted, solutions are found immediately. We do not wait for parts to break before replacing them.
Most problems can be handled remotely, while other services are offered outside of your office hours. A technician can visit the premises before the office opens, or as it is closing, and perform the necessary repairs and upgrades to ensure that your system continues to work flawlessly.
Network Management is easy for a Computer Consulting Company
Without a properly running network, most modern businesses would not be able to function. And we assume your business is no different. Whether you are coordinating with remote employees, consulting with contractors, assisting customers, or running an e-commerce site, you will need your network in full operation to do business.
Small Business Computer Consulting
Our technicians can watch over your network servers and operating systems to ensure that everything is fully operational. Technicians have experience with all types of networks, and they can resolve 90 percent of issues remotely. The other 10 percent of issues will be fixed in quick time, ensuring there are little to no interruptions to your operations.
Computer Consultant Company
Most businesses are aware that data backups are needed to protect important company documents and customer data. But having a data backup is not enough when you are not sure how you will implement those backup systems in the wake of a disaster incident.
The United States Bureau of Labor suggests that around 90 percent of companies that suffer major data losses are out of business in the next five years. Do not become a statistic. Hire the best the computer consulting company to handle your organizations IT needs.
At Landon Technologies, our IT Systems Consultant will setup a full disaster recovery program, ensuring that you will have an alternative if there is damage to your offices and your systems go offline. It is the complete package of planning, protection and prevention. Do not hesitate any longer, contact this Computer Consulting Company today at 888-596-3998 and let’s get started on your technology.