With great cities like Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Tyrone, Brooks and Woolsey, Fayette County, Georgia, is at the heart of the American business renaissance. Each of these cities is recognized internationally as the home of businesses that are leading the way in their fields. These businesses need Managed IT Services Fayette County.
And many of them rely on Landon Technologies to keep their technology systems going.
We are the Atlanta area’s go-to company for IT outsourcing. We provide extraordinary customer service with top shelf technological skills.
- Network systems review – We are able to analyze your network for broken connections, faulty cables, and server errors.
- Network wiring installation – Whether you need to expand your system or need an entirely new network, Landon Technologies can make it happen.
- Software updates – One of the biggest failures of technology firms is making sure that all software, especially server software, is up to date and running correctly.
- Desktop software support – Your team doesn’t work on servers, they work on programs on their desktop. We make sure that those programs are updated and running flawlessly.
- Security software – From installation to updates to maintenance, Landon Technologies will make sure that your system is protected from anything that the world can throw at it.
- Round-the-clock tech support – No matter the size of your company, you can have the advantage of a on-call help desk. Landon Technologies is always there to help you get out of a jam.
Managed IT Services Fayette County is your IT department.
For our team, the best days are the days that we help a client avoid disaster. Very often, it’s a company that isn’t even a client yet.
Emergency Tech Support means Managed IT Services Fayette County
Recently, we received a call from an office manager who was frantic. They ran a small, but busy, dental office and the server had gone down. All of their patients’ records, data, and appointments for the day were on the server and no one could see what was supposed to happen that day.
Landon Technologies was able to work remotely to get their server back up. The server software hadn’t been updated in about 2 years and conflicts between it and some of the desktop programs simply caused everything to stop.
We then showed the manager how we could moved all of their data to the cloud and prevent a server crash from stopping them again. Their server became the onsite backup to a system that they could reach from anywhere.
For managed IT services, Fayette has one clear choice: Landon Technologies and its team of experts. We can keep your network and computers up and running any time, day or night.